1. Someone who says: "I will tell you about that, but please don't tell it for anyone else; keep it secret!" should not really expect to have its secret securely kept. The same for saying "Just because you got a low grade from me doesn't mean your HUD is crap" it will of course change people's mind, that is the result of any review.
2. "your opinion involves the op taking his opinions out of his thread" (no caps here)
No, he could create a separate topic for reviews, maybe including both author's/editor's/user's reviews of each Hud; this would be nice enough. 3. I'm not forcing anyone to do something.
1. YOUR EXAMPLE IS AN EXAMPLE OF CHILDREN IN GRADESCHOOL. THAT SHOWS JUST HOW ELEMENTARY YOUR MIND IS BE. 99% OF PEOPLE IN THE TREMULOUS COMMUNITY ARE OUT OF ELEMENTARY, SHOW AT LEAST A DROP OF COMMON SENSE, AND CAN FIGURE OUT THAT THOSE REVIEWS ARE JUST GUIDELINES AND THE OP'S OPINIONS.
2. "NO, HE COULD CREATE A SEPERATE TOPIC FOR REVIES." NOW STAY WITH ME HERE, THIS IS WHERE IT GETS TRICKY. MOVING HIS VIEWS TO A DIFFERENT TOPIC, WOULD REQUIRE THE OP TO TAKE HIS OPINIONS OUT OF THIS TOPIC, AND MOVE THEM TO ANOTHER. ALSO, PEOPLE WANT IT ALL TO BE IN THE SAME PLACE, AS GETTING AROUND THE FORUMS CAN BE QUITE AN EPIC MANEUVER SOMETIMES.
3. WE'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT YOU ARENT FORCING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING, SO WHY BRING IT UP?