Author Topic: KillaZ is back  (Read 31759 times)

Fluxflashor

  • Guest
Re: KillaZ is back
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2007, 11:50:59 AM »
Quote from: "Mantra"
Alright, so after much debating, me and kekenkiki have decided to bring back KillaZ. Of course, it will be under new management, and hopefully not be hated as much as it used to be.

We're going to keep hightech's ranking system, normal members, and elites+.
A new forum should soon be put up if I can get my hands working on the job. :oops:
Our server is up, (KillaZ)Can't Touch ThisFeel free to come take a look. We're going to try and get the old settings back if we can, meaning the following:
SD:37.5
TL:60
FF:off
Unlag: off
BPs: 175
Teamspeak server ip: 67.186.69.253:8767

Any and all old members are welcomed to join, we will also hold tryouts old style. Meaning you can join if you spend enough time playing around us and we beleive you're good enough.

Current members:

Leaders:
Mantra(Castitatis)
Kekenkiki(Renamedplayer)

Co-leader:

Members:
Knight
Tyrelle
Sheik

Gah is pending as co-leader and I'm hoping to get bloodydemon to come back to help us too.

I will update this thread as time passes and new members join.


I DONT KNOW EITHER!!!!!111! GOODLUCK WITH THE CLAN MANTRA[/size]

Plague Bringer

  • Posts: 3812
  • Turrets: +147/-187
KillaZ is back
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 03:10:37 PM »
Mind if I quote you on your last sentence, Dracone?
U R A Q T

Mantra

  • Guest
KillaZ is back
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2007, 03:44:09 PM »
I was refering to the second time when smokey attem,pted to bring back zilla. Everyone was happy you decided to not merge, and as far as I've seen , no one left for smokey.
And franctly, make someone sad? I doubt anyone left smokey for that reason.

Now my problem isin't about the fact everyooone hates smokey, its about the fact he HAD to come here and insult my old friend. I just feel like smacking him, because franctly, I'm sick of all the shit this moron can crap out of his ass.

Smokey

  • Posts: 793
  • Turrets: +23/-58
    • Zilla Clan
KillaZ is back
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2007, 04:05:33 PM »
Quote from: "Mantra"
I was refering to the second time when smokey attem,pted to bring back zilla. Everyone was happy you decided to not merge, and as far as I've seen , no one left for smokey.
And franctly, make someone sad? I doubt anyone left smokey for that reason.

Now my problem isin't about the fact everyooone hates smokey, its about the fact he HAD to come here and insult my old friend. I just feel like smacking him, because franctly, I'm sick of all the shit this moron can crap out of his ass.
Sorry you have down syndrome.  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Dracone

  • Posts: 1078
  • Turrets: +138/-278
KillaZ is back
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2007, 04:35:42 PM »
Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Mind if I quote you on your last sentence, Dracone?


Go ahead.
Quote from: St. Anger
Tip 4 baslick guiz: Make sure you get near them bc u can stiky them i think its a bug lolz. but dont tell 2 many ppl shh.
Quote from: dobruiyyk
It's possible, your descendant will never see the sun because our species is gonna extinct in nearest future. So you better unstick from your computer and find a girl to make a child with!

Mantra

  • Guest
KillaZ is back
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2007, 06:33:01 PM »
Edited first post with new members, ts link as wella s forum link.
Feel free to come by anytime.

Yahoo

  • Posts: 202
  • Turrets: +18/-78
KillaZ is back
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2007, 02:49:39 AM »
AHAHAHAHA @ THIS, BAD MOVE MAN, BAD MOVE.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING BACK DEAD CLANS THAT WERE LAME WHEN THEY WERE AROUND? AND WITH KEKE AHAHA
Quote from: "tremmers"

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.


I AGREE, COULD YOU BE ANYMORE OF A HYPOCRITE JESUS CHRIST

Yahoo

  • Posts: 202
  • Turrets: +18/-78
KillaZ is back
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2007, 03:16:13 AM »
Quote from: "Yahoo"
AHAHAHAHA @ THIS, BAD MOVE MAN, BAD MOVE.

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING BACK DEAD CLANS THAT WERE LAME WHEN THEY WERE AROUND? AND WITH KEKE AHAHA
Quote from: "tremmers"

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.

You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.


I AGREE, COULD YOU BE ANYMORE OF A HYPOCRITE JESUS CHRIST



Plague Bringer

  • Posts: 3812
  • Turrets: +147/-187
KillaZ is back
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2007, 03:18:48 AM »
Stop spamming this goddamned thread with your bullshit.
U R A Q T

Yahoo

  • Posts: 202
  • Turrets: +18/-78
KillaZ is back
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2007, 03:25:08 AM »
WOW ANOTHER HYPOCRITE
Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Stop spamming this goddamned thread with your bullshit.

Yahoo
quasi-l33t
Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 65

Plague Bringer
uber-l33t
Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 2048

SERIOUSLY CMON MAN.

Plague Bringer

  • Posts: 3812
  • Turrets: +147/-187
KillaZ is back
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2007, 03:27:12 AM »
Actually, I'm not being too hypocrytical because I'm not yet spamming in this thread with bullshit. Grow up.
U R A Q T

Yahoo

  • Posts: 202
  • Turrets: +18/-78
KillaZ is back
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2007, 03:35:20 AM »
Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Boo KillaZ!

Anyway, new management is normally good. You're aware there's a KillaX running around, eh?


Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
My "Boo KillaZ!" was a joke, btw.


Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Quote from: "Mantra"
KillaZ was my family, and thats where I learned everything I know today. I'll try reviving it, if I fail, I fail, if I win, I win. You clan hopping bunnies would never understand how I feel.
+1

Best of luck, I hope it goes well.

Yeah, I owned one of those KillaX dudes a few days ago. Simple shit.

Oh, @Steely.

Quote
To everyone else, I'm sorry for the high level of cursing that might have been seen in this post, had I not censored it for your virgin eyes, but this moron is really getting on my nerves.

He's saying that he could've sworn a lot, not that he did. ;D


Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
So I take it you're glad they went back? You don't want a clan of pussys.

No offence to all NT| or w/e your name is members.


Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Mind if I quote you on your last sentence, Dracone?


Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Stop spamming this goddamned thread with your bullshit.


Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Actually, I'm not being too hypocrytical because I'm not yet spamming in this thread with bullshit. Grow up.

Plague Bringer

  • Posts: 3812
  • Turrets: +147/-187
KillaZ is back
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2007, 03:39:27 AM »
Two of those posts was useless, but neither was malicious or continued. No spam there. I refuse to debate this topic any further, as it will eventually turn spammy. Let's just say I win because you suck.

kthxbai

=]
U R A Q T

Yahoo

  • Posts: 202
  • Turrets: +18/-78
KillaZ is back
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2007, 03:48:51 AM »
Quote from: "Plague Bringer"
Two of those posts was useless, but neither was malicious or continued. No spam there. I refuse to debate this topic any further, as it will eventually turn spammy. Let's just say I win because you suck.

kthxbai

=]


No, the real winner here were the English language.

Seffylight

  • Posts: 491
  • Turrets: +40/-26
KillaZ is back
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2007, 03:58:27 AM »
Protip: Except the OP, every post in this thread, like the majority posts in the forums, contribute nothing of value to the community.

Especially posts by spam bringer.

P.S.: This post is included in the majority I mentioned. :)
Stop it. Seriously.

Repentance

  • Posts: 105
  • Turrets: +0/-0
KillaZ is back
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2007, 04:06:33 AM »
haha, your name is yahoo. that's funny.
haha, your name is plague bringer, that's funny too.
haha, seffylight, nuff said.
here is the love?

AKAnotu

  • Posts: 616
  • Turrets: +7/-9
KillaZ is back
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2007, 04:13:03 AM »
away from the topic of flaming, i'm thinking of joining if mantra and kiki are the leaders. Can I try out sometime?

Mantra

  • Guest
KillaZ is back
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2007, 04:22:51 AM »
Just hang around our server when we're there, eventually we'll decide.

I'm not gonna enter in teh above flaming since its pretty much useless.

And I know yahoo, he loves me inside and I know it.

_Equilibrium_

  • Posts: 1845
  • Turrets: +96/-89
KillaZ is back
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2007, 08:46:13 PM »
what was this thread about again? i forgot after reading all the posts.

Plague Bringer

  • Posts: 3812
  • Turrets: +147/-187
KillaZ is back
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »
KillaZ has been revived.
U R A Q T

_Equilibrium_

  • Posts: 1845
  • Turrets: +96/-89
KillaZ is back
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:15 PM »
o rly? well, congrats and i wish you good luck.

Mantra

  • Guest
KillaZ is back
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2007, 07:30:17 AM »
Updated list with new members.

We are now 11 members, starting on monday the 9th of july, we will start accepting scrims. Hope to play with everyone.

n00b pl0x

  • Posts: 2415
  • Turrets: +55/-168
KillaZ is back
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2007, 12:46:42 AM »
this thread makes me laugh

i love it when i get to watch other people spam, but i die a little inside when spammers and flamers like bringer fail at actually spamming or flaming correctly
will sort out my sig, or I will get banned.

HOW DO I SORTED SIG?

Mantra

  • Guest
KillaZ is back
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2007, 03:26:11 AM »
And I die a little each time I notice the general iq of this forum seems to go down 5-10 points.

n00b pl0x

  • Posts: 2415
  • Turrets: +55/-168
KillaZ is back
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2007, 03:31:48 AM »
then you should be dead already
will sort out my sig, or I will get banned.

HOW DO I SORTED SIG?

Mantra

  • Guest
KillaZ is back
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2007, 05:56:52 PM »
I'm not dead yet, but I beleive I will soon be.

Dracone

  • Posts: 1078
  • Turrets: +138/-278
KillaZ is back
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2007, 07:06:18 PM »
Well if you're waiting to die, you might as well finish that SST admin's demand of you getting a potato up your ass.  :wink:
Quote from: St. Anger
Tip 4 baslick guiz: Make sure you get near them bc u can stiky them i think its a bug lolz. but dont tell 2 many ppl shh.
Quote from: dobruiyyk
It's possible, your descendant will never see the sun because our species is gonna extinct in nearest future. So you better unstick from your computer and find a girl to make a child with!

Mantra

  • Guest
KillaZ is back
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2007, 04:54:01 AM »
LOL, can't remember if that got lcoked or deleted by an admin  :D
It was meant as a joke guys :wink:

Plague Bringer

  • Posts: 3812
  • Turrets: +147/-187
KillaZ is back
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2007, 05:02:44 AM »
We don't care, we want a potato up your ass.

"Hey, Mantra, you've been in a pissy mood lately, what crawled up your ass?"
"A potato, actually. I put it there. Look, just.. don't ask."
U R A Q T

jit

  • Posts: 258
  • Turrets: +4/-13
KillaZ is back
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2007, 06:53:49 AM »
iabz i r visited ur country of canadia and place of montreal, quebec. i asked for directions at this guy riding a bike and he said something in an unknown language and rode off. i then walked around downtown and finally arived @ a Tim Hortons and bought a Iced Capp. Quebec is stupid. only place don't have English and French on signs. ontario has signs w/ both. quebec has only french. and i heard Quebec was tryin to seperate from Canada. but they failed cus they were a minority party.

Smokey wereever u r. i went to a Mcdonalds in Rochester. u werent there. =(...

i am finally playin pokemon diamond on my new DS lite. black one. im @ the Elite 4 atm. and chasing mesprit around.

and Mantra. GOOD LUCK ON KILLAZ+ I MEAN IT!!!!!!!


dam so many things change after i left for 2 weeks. forums got a bit more organized. new klan came back that i used to be in. i almost met smokey and iabz irl but they werent there. but iabz. i did find a guy @ tim hortons that spoke just like you. very bad english and like yunger than 20.