Hi everyone! Today I am pushing out to the official servers a new set of VMS with, among other smaller non-gameplay fixes, makes the following changes. We are not starting an official new phase, as these are not expected to be significant enough to warrant one, but we will be making the balance data separable on our end in case they are more significant than expected. Tremstats is not being reset.
* (bug 5001) Fix repeater BP queueing, build them with full BP available (/dev/humancontroller)
- Set the queue time short to encourage builders to wait for the queue rather than replace the repeater (Norfenstein)
* (bug 4999) Marauder+ zap bugfixes (/dev/humancontroller)
- Use spherical distance checks instead of cubic
- Fix buildables' ability to be zapped by two marauder+'s at once
- Chain to targets visible to each other, rather than visible to the zapper (e.g. chains can go around corners)
- Fix zap effect disappearing too early when target dies
* (bug 5087) Improve widetrace (alien swipe) hit detection (/dev/humancontroller)
Specifically, this improves ability to swipe/bite humans that are pressed against a wall.
* (bug 5020) Allow dragoon pounces to do damage if released before the end of a previously-fired weapon's delay. Previously it would fire, but not do any damage. Thanks Dracone for reporting.
* (bug 5039) Fix buildables to initialize with the correct normal vector, which should improve falsely self-destructing eggs (/dev/humancontroller)
* (bug 5092) Improve ckit repair targeting direction (/dev/humancontroller/)
* Add ready-related text to cg_tutorial during intermission
Thanks DevHC for submitting so many of these.