- PK3s and "help.txt" can be found here.
- Web interface of TremX's git repository can be found here.
You could check it out via command:
git clone git://github.com/zolk3ri/TremX.gitAliens General
- Aliens can now sense their nearby teammates. (white blips)
- Advanced Dretch's skin is more yellowish than the regular Dretch's skin.
- Advanced Marauder's skin has been replaced and now it is kind of yellow green instead of red.
- Has the ability to destroy defensive structures like turrets and teslas.
- Has the ability to spread infections.
- Has the ability to pounce.
- Has the ability to become invisible if you stay still or you are boosted.
- Has the ability to snipe 3 barbs.
- Human scanner now updates more frequently and uses different colors for alien buildables and human structures.
- Machinegun Turrets now have slightly larger spin up delay before firing.
- The "Biokit" is a biological enhancement system that heals wounds, improves stamina, and provides some resistance to alien infection.
- The "Cloak" can be used to sneak up on aliens without being seen. The cloak lasts for 30 seconds once it is activated. Back-mounted battery pack and jet pack will stay visible.
I have improved the PK3 archive checking. From now, it uses SHA1 encryption instead of MD5.
Server's SHA1 checksum of the PK3 archive (from which the server loaded game.qvm, cgame.qvm and ui.qvm) now stored in a temporary variable.
Of course client is not allowed to see the value of the temporary variable.
It compares if client's SHA1 checksum of the PK3 archive is equal with the server's SHA1 checksum of the PK3 archive or not.
If not, it's not the same, means the player gets disconnected by the server.
According to kevlarman, I can't checksum the PK3 archive because PK3 archives with identical contents but different checksums are valid.
He is right but why not be 100 percent sure that the player has the same PK3 archive.
Anyway, if their SHA1 checksum is not equal, it won't actually download from the server yet.
I will be working on it.It is based on GPP's revision 2225