OK guys, try to follow what KillerWhale suggested. Here what I did:
1) I DL new client and server programs from Trem-Servers
2) Follow the instructions from Trem-Servers
, the linux for me.
3) Before I replace my tremulous and tremded to Trem's client/server binaries, I renamed my old files as tremded_tjw and tremulous_tjw. I also put PBOT2.8 game.qvm to the /vm folder. Just the same procedure last time that works.
4) cd to my tremded folder and do
chmod u+x ./tremded
to make tremded executable
sudo ./tremded +set dedicated 1 +exec server.cfg
to run the server
Now the server is running smooth
I cd to tremulous client binary and make it executable by doing same thing to tremded
5) I open Application>Games>Tremulous but nothing happens. So I rename again the two file, one that of Tjw and the other that of Trem. So I launched the client by using again the Tjw's client.
6) Join with my local server. As expected the map will start to atcs map. I am expecting to have bots around because I am using the Pbot2.8 game.qvm.
7) Its alright, I use the !bot add robo_name humans/aliens syntax on the console. I also try /bot add robo_name humans/aliens. And play combination but I always got unknown command.
What should I do next. This is the fate I had before. Even before my synaptics crashed. Maybe there is something I still didnt get right. I appreciate all your help guys..Thanks a lot.